Vacancies for hire
limited vacancies for October to November 2021
COVID-19 closed our hirer from March to July 2020
Hire Prices held for a third year
We have changed our WiFi supplier with a stronger signal and now it is free of charge up to 8 devices with unlimited bandwidth. All you do is use our password.
Our Honeysuckle home is only available during July, August and September There is limited availability.
We are now accepting bookings for 2022
Minimum hire 7 nights only for our Honeysuckle during peak seasons
Reasons for our top rates for rental
- There is a shortage of 8 birth caravans on the site
- Short supply of fairly new caravans available to rent.
- The sea front is exclusive and rarely are available as rentals.
- Washer & Drier means you have free access 24-7 to our machines
- Large HD screen with Sky Q and Netflix is rarely on offer with rentals normally its only freeview.
- WiFi for eight devices – available free through our 3 network with unlimited bandwidth
- Free gas and electric
- Ramp access
- Large decking area with furniture
- Gas Central heating
- Double glazed windows
Why do I need entertainment passes?
The majority of our guests do not use the resort facilities. Therefore do not acquire entertainment passes preferring to use the entertainment outside the resort. If the Spashpool is only occasionally required, it maybe more economic to purchase entry tickets on a daily basis. The entertainment pass if purchased for the week works about £3.50 per day.
Every booking will not include entertainment passes, you only need to pay for the amount of people in your party. Children under 2 are not charged for passes. From ParkDean reception. Week £25 and weekends £15
If you do not have passes then you will NOT be able to use some of the facilities on park – such as the swimming pool, kids clubs, club house, amusements, cafe, restaurant or entertainment complex. You will only be permitted to use the shops, fish bar, Pizza and laundrette.
Please note there is plenty of free and other entertainment outside the Parkdean resort.
There are local pubs and eateries in Nottage, Newton and Porthcawl it’s self. Some takeaways will deliver to the holiday home.
St fagans (The welsh history museum) just off the M4 is a free entrance event. (Near Cardiff)
The Grand Pavilion at Porthcawl has major acts throughout the seasons include The Osmond’s, Bay City Rollers, The Searchers, Leo Sayer, Patsie Cline, and Tea Dances.
Chicken Tikka Masal
For the chicken tikka
boneless, skinless chicken thighs or breasts 675g, cut into 2½cm chunks
salt 1¼ tsp
lemon juice 3 tbsp
root ginger 1 tbsp, peeled, finely grated
garlic 2 cloves, finely grated or crushed
ground cumin 1 tsp
paprika 1 tsp
chilli powder ½–¾ tsp
whipping cream 6 tbsp
garam masala ½ tsp
olive or sunflower oil 3 tbsp
Lancashire Hot Pot
- metal stew pot
- oil sunflower
- 500gms mince beef make into balls
- medium onion diced
- large carot chunky
- tyme herb
- rosemary herb
- pinch pepper
- pinch salt
- Cube stock
- 2 worcester sauce
- large miras potatoe
- 2 plain flour
- 1 Garlic paste
- roll mince into small balls
- Fry off with onions to Golden brown
- Cook off carrot chunks microwave in water 6 minutes
- Make 300ml stock and add plain flour 3 tablespoons, garlic paste to meat balls and carots and onions.
- Sliced potato 5mm thick, layered on top of beat balls and gravy
- Cook in oven for 30mins low heat gas mark 4 covered.
- uncover cook for hour till potatoes crisp.